09 October 2018
Social care and assistance are competences of Kėdainiai social care home. The Kėdainiai social care home is an institution, located in Kėdainiai district, licensed to provide short-term and long-term social care for the adults with physical and mental disabilities who require permanent special care.
Our role and contribution in the project:
– creation of relations between social service providers and all concerned parties in order to share best practices and solutions;
– improvement of infrastructure and equipment in order to provide a better quality of social services;
– increasing competences of staff in providing social services;
– information campaign in order to improve awareness of social services for vulnerable groups;
– improvement of quality, accessibility and variety of social services;
– application of new methods and instruments;
– contribution in solving common problems.
Last updated: 26.03.2019 19:20