Bringing neighbours closer
Welcome to the Interreg V-A Latvia–Lithuania Programme 2014–2020!About the programme
Please update your browser
You are using old browser version, which is not technically supported. That way some functions maybe are not available or aren't working right. Using information bellow please update or use another browser.
Free browsers - all browsers provide the same base functions and are easy to use. Choose which browser do you want to download:
08 June 2019
One of the unique project LII-224 QUALITY MEDICAL CARE activities- organisation of medical staff motivation camp.
The camp was run by two lectors- lecturers psychologist Egle Peliene Venslove and Personnel consultant and Donaļda Dušķiņas, actor, teacher of rhetoric, professional business coach, certified coaching coach, business consultant in personnel management, instructor for walking on combustible coal.
In order to improve professional behaviour of medical staff towards patient, following topics were addressed during the training (camp):
– non-verbal communication: body language, facial expression, mimicry, voice;
– Effective negotiation: how does a person perceive information?
– Complaint handling: to understand and neutralise a conflict situation with the help of physiognomy.
– Stress: What does it affect personal behaviour? Managing stress and tension and the importance of positive thinking in difficult situations.
The training also included practical lessons to find out your limitations fear transformation.
– Relaxation and stress-free life.
– Breathing practises, as stress management method.
– Discussion on how to overcome depressive state and transform it into a positive one.
It should be noted that the camp highly united staff of both medical institutions from Zarasai and Daugavpils and served to develop informal relations and friendships . This particular activity was highly appreciated by medical staff of both partners, as an outstanding collective effort to unleash unprecedented efforts to reduce stress.
20 medical practitioners from Zarasai district Primary Health Care Center and 40 medical staff from Daugavpils Regional hospital had participated in the two motivation camps, organized in Zarasai in September, 2018.
It is expected that CBC medical staff motivation camp will become a tradition.
Last updated: 02.08.2021 19:19