Bringing neighbours closer
Welcome to the Interreg V-A Latvia–Lithuania Programme 2014–2020!About the programme
Please update your browser
You are using old browser version, which is not technically supported. That way some functions maybe are not available or aren't working right. Using information bellow please update or use another browser.
Free browsers - all browsers provide the same base functions and are easy to use. Choose which browser do you want to download:
22 October 2019
The 3 – day joint Conference of SCAPE LLI-269 project took place on the 3-4th of October in Palanga and on the 4-5 th of October in Liepaja with more than one hundred participants. The representatives of Public Oder Devision Department at Administration of Palanga City Municipality, Klaipeda County Police Hearquarters, Liepaja Municipal Police, State Police of Latvia together with guests of the Conference – Mayor of Palanga, representatives of Lat-Lit programme’s JTS, Ministry of Interior, Plolice Officers from Latvia and Lithuania actively participated in the Conference, where 20 presentations were delivered. In Palanga and Liepaja the purchased equipment was demonstrated for the wide public. In this way SCAPE LLI-269 was disseminated duly. The participants of the Conference were introduced to:
1. Institutional challenges and accomplishments in a safe and accessible environment creation;
2. Public order regulations of the institutions in the border area; (control, prevention, results);
3. Key aspects of cooperation through implementation of cross-border project;
4. The objectives and tasks, and achievement;
5. The introduction of further actions and challenges of cross-border cooperation on public order safety issues (mass events, road traffic, fishing, hunting, missing persons search);
6. Positive outcome and problems when applying and implementing international function of state and municipal institutions;
7. Future organization of cross-border products.
02 October 2019
Date(s) - 2. October - 4. October
"Grand Baltic Dunes" hotel
3-days cross border Conference in Palanga and Liepaja. Municipalities and Police authorities will take part in the sessions, thus purchased equipment – environment friendly vehicles will be demonstrated.
Last updated: 30.09.2020 10:41