Project “Coordination development and capacity building of rescuers along Baltic seashore” (No. LLI-92) rescuer exercise when two recreational vessel got collision in the Baltic Sea
LLI-92 Coordination development and capacity building of rescuers along Baltic seashore (Safety First!)
Date: 21. June 2018 - 22. June 2018
Time: 11:30 am - 1:45 pm
Exercises will be attended by newly established cooperation network comprising of Latvia and Lithuania local and national institutions dealing with the rescue service.
Objectife of exercises:
- To improve cooperation skills of several institutions at the incident site;
- To improve the readiness of the Fire and Rescue Service and other institutions to save drowning people in the water;
- To improve the readiness of FRS of Klaipeda County and other institutions for rescuing victims from the ship and transfer to other institutions;
- Improve the skills of firefighters’ swimmers during sea waves;
- Test of the new equipment purchased from the project.