Bringing neighbours closer
Welcome to the Interreg V-A Latvia–Lithuania Programme 2014–2020!About the programme
Please update your browser
You are using old browser version, which is not technically supported. That way some functions maybe are not available or aren't working right. Using information bellow please update or use another browser.
Free browsers - all browsers provide the same base functions and are easy to use. Choose which browser do you want to download:
Date: 27. July 2018
Time: 6:00 am - 2:35 pm
This seminar is the first of 8 joint seminars for project partners from Lithuania and Latvia. Aim of the trainings is to improve the quality and competencies of specialists in order to ensure efficiency of social services. All joint seminars will be organized as 2 days seminars for 16 participants (8 from Lithuania and 8 from Latvia). Some of the trainings will be covering study visits to local social service providers in Kaunas, Kaipeda, Iecava, Jelgava, and Rundale regions.
Planned topics for joint seminars:
1. Social work realities. Strengthening motivation of social workers. During the training, study visit to Kaunas region social services center is planned. (Organized by Lead partner Pakruojis District Municipality Administration – LP).
2. Respite services need issues. During the training, study visit to Klaipeda region social services center is planned (Organized by LP).
3. Integration of persons with mental diseases into society, work with persons with mental diseases. (Organized by project partner Administration of Iecava County Municipality – PP3).
4. Improvement of seniors life quality (Organized by PP3).
5. The Art of the Peace. During the training, visit to Jelgava social services center is planned (Organized by PP3).
6. Psychosocial work with the families, in which are persons with mental and functional disorders. During the training, visit to Rundale social services center is planned (Organized by project partner Rundale Local Municipality – PP2).
7. Sexual and reproductive health and rights of people with a people with mental developmental disabilities. (Organized by PP2).
8. Social service employees stress persistence in working with clients. (Organized by PP2).
Contact person in Pakruojis District Municipality Administration: Daiva Rutkevičienė, Tel. No. +370 421 69074, +370 687 21005, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 24.11.2020 17:52