Bringing neighbours closer
Welcome to the Interreg V-A Latvia–Lithuania Programme 2014–2020!About the programme
Please update your browser
You are using old browser version, which is not technically supported. That way some functions maybe are not available or aren't working right. Using information bellow please update or use another browser.
Free browsers - all browsers provide the same base functions and are easy to use. Choose which browser do you want to download:
In order to encourage Latvian partners in the implementation of joint projects within European Territorial Cooperation (INTERREG) programmes 2014-2020, including ENI CBC programmes, special mechanism of financial support from Latvian State Budget is established for approved projects with signed Subsidy Contracts.
100% state budget pre-financing for:
5% state budget co-financing for:
Application for 5% state budget co-financing should be submitted to the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of Republic of Latvia (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry) within 3 months after signing of the Subsidy Contract and Partnership Agreement. The Ministry within a month evaluates the application and takes the decision on the allocation of state budget co-financing. After signing the contract about the state budget co-financing allocation with the relevant project partner, the Ministry transfers advance payment 90% of allocated amount and remaining 10% – when project final report is verified by the Financial Controller.
Contact person in the Ministry: Ms Dita Ķikule, (firstname.lastname@example.org; 67026462)
N.B.!: Each Project Partner (within each Project) who would like to receive 100% prefinancing or 5% national co-financing should apply separately in accordance with relevant national framework and procedure.
Legal framework for State Budget financing:
More information on https://www.interreg.lv/lv/projektu-istenotajiem/valsts-lidzfinansejums/
Last updated: 26.06.2022 17:03