Bringing neighbours closer
Welcome to the Interreg V-A Latvia–Lithuania Programme 2014–2020!About the programme
Please update your browser
You are using old browser version, which is not technically supported. That way some functions maybe are not available or aren't working right. Using information bellow please update or use another browser.
Free browsers - all browsers provide the same base functions and are easy to use. Choose which browser do you want to download:
09 October 2018
Social care and assistance are competences of Kėdainiai social care home. The Kėdainiai social care home is an institution, located in Kėdainiai district, licensed to provide short-term and long-term social care for the adults with physical and mental disabilities who require permanent special care.
Our role and contribution in the project:
– creation of relations between social service providers and all concerned parties in order to share best practices and solutions;
– improvement of infrastructure and equipment in order to provide a better quality of social services;
– increasing competences of staff in providing social services;
– information campaign in order to improve awareness of social services for vulnerable groups;
– improvement of quality, accessibility and variety of social services;
– application of new methods and instruments;
– contribution in solving common problems.
Last updated: 06.12.2021 14:29