Interreg VI-A Latvia–Lithuania Programme 2021–2027 is looking for a skilled and committed Senior Project Management Expert with Lithuanian and English language knowledge, experience in project monitoring and desire to extend his/her geographical and professional horizons in international working environment.
Are you interested in developing your experience in international team specialised in supporting cross-border cooperation between Latvia and Lithuania and make use of your good knowledge of English? Then read more about our job offer and apply till 17 August 2023.
- stable salary (EUR 1 950 before taxes) and social guarantees, as well as monthly payment for employees who have moved from their home country (Lithuania);
- work in the state institution with opportunity to acquire diverse professional experience and trainings in international programme management and monitoring;
- good working conditions and responsive team members;
- work place in the centre of Riga (with possibility to work partly remotely);
- business trips in Latvia and Lithuania and abroad.
The position is fulltime (40 hrs/week) in the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of the Republic of Latvia. The contract will be concluded as rapidly as possible. Trial period of 3 months will be applied. The successful candidate will be employed in accordance with relevant Latvian labour law.
For more information about requirements and necessary general knowledge and skills click here.